Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Recent Activity

Time was, I could sit down at a computer and the ideas would just flow through my hands, into the keyboard, and before I knew it, I would have a story. It wouldn't always be well written, but the ideas would be there and it would be finished.

Can't seem to do that these days. My serial story on this site is lagging, apologies. Plus I'm losing inspiration for the play I'm co-writing. My script idea I came up with several months ago is stale.

But I have generated more ideas, as is want to happen. It's a film noir screenplay. It opens with a man driving down a lonely road, being followed, with a dying girl in his backseat. He's the narrator. It flashbacks to how he met the girl and what lead them to the present situation (details still unknown).

I think I started writing something else, as well. Ideas keep coming and going. But lately I work too much to properly write.

This isn't really a good post, but it's related to what this blog is about.

No comments: